Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 C. goat cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 2 Tbs. toasted pine nuts, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken cutlets (about 8 oz.)
- 2 Tbs. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1/4 C. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 pkg. Bertolli® Premium Champignon & Portobello Mushroom Pasta Sauce
Combine cheese with 1 tablespoon pine nuts in small bowl. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Evenly spread cheese mixture on chicken, leaving 1/8-inch border; roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks. Brush with Olive Oil, then evenly coat with bread crumbs.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon Olive Oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes. Stir in Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle with remaining pine nuts and serve, if desired, over hot cooked pasta.