Gooey Butter Cake
5 min preparation + 50 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 C. butter
- 1(18.25 oz.) package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 4 C. confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease one 9x13 inch cake pan.
- Melt the butter or margarine. Stir melted butter or margarine along with 1 egg into the cake mix. Press into prepared pan.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese, almond extract, confectioner's sugar, and the remaining 2 eggs beat for 3 minutes with an electric mixer set on medium high speed. Spread over top of cake mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes and until browned on top. Allow cake to cool before cutting.
Around The Web