- 1 1//4 C. Grapenut cereal
- 1 C. chopped pecan or walnuts
- 1 C. chopped celery, with leaves
- 1 lg. onion, diced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbs. margarine or butter
- 1 heaping tsp. Vegex* (or other seasoning)
Mix first 6 ingredients and add the last 2. Mix and spoon into small casserole dish sprayed with PAM. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until done.
* Vegex can purchased at a health food store. A triple recipe provides 2 loaf pans full, one for the table and one for the freezer. Turns out of pan better if baked a day ahead, then reheated. Makes wonderful sandwiches, cold.