Green Chili Enchilada Casserole
- 1 14 oz can green enchilada sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 6 oz. can chopped green chiles (NOT jalepenos, but mild green Hatch chiles)
- 1 large cooked chicken breast, chopped or 1 C. chopped leftover chicken or turkey
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 corn tortillas
Mix first three ingredients in a bowl. Add enough of this mixture to a 9x12 pan to coat the bottom. Add in layers: tortillas torn in pieces, chicken, 1/2 cheese, 1/2 sauce, more tortillas, rest of sauce, rest of cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes until middle is bubbly. (It just has to get heated through.) .