Grilled Chicken Caesar Melt
- 2 slices French bread--about 5" across and 3" deep
- 2 Tbs. prepared Caesar dressing
- 2 slices white or yellow cheddar; 1 oz. each
- 1 small boneless chicken breast (3 oz.); grilled--or 2 slices of deli chicken
- 1 Tbs. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbs. butter
Spread 1 Tbs. of the Caesar dressing on 1 side of each slice of the bread. Place spread side down. Place 1 slice of Cheddar on each slice. Top cheese with freshly grilled chicken or chicken slices.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Close the sandwich. Melt butter in skillet or griddle over moderate heat. Cook sandwich, on both sides, until golden brown.