Grilled Chicken Salad Wraps
- 3/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 sm. onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 C. seedless red grapes, halved
- 2/3 C. chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 C. chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 tsp. dried tarragon
- 4 flour tortillas (8 in.)
- 1 C. fresh baby spinach
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place onion in a grill wok or basket; brush with oil. Grill chicken and onion, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear and onion is tender. When cool enough to handle, chop chicken and onion.
In a large bowl, combine the grapes, mango, walnuts, mayonnaise, tarragon, chicken and onion. Place 1 cup filling down the center of each tortilla; top with spinach. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately.