Grilled Corn With Herb Butter
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 C. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 Tbs. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tsp. fresh chives, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill
- 1/8 tsp. ground white pepper
To grill sweet corn, lightly brush husked ears with butter or oil, such as olive oil. Grill, turning once or twice, until hot and some kernels turn golden, about 7 minutes.
Beat the butter in a small bowl with an electric beater until it is light and fluffy. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the remaining ingredients.
Makes 1/2 cup.