Grilled Greek Chicken Breasts
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. garlic sale (or can use fresh chopped garlic)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Serve with
- feta cheese
- tzatziki sauce
- pitted kalamata olives
1. Combine lemon juice, oregano, and garlic sale in shallow dish. Whisk to combine. While whisking, stir in olive oil.
2. Add chicken turning once. Marinate 30-60 minutes turning half-way.
3. Grill to your liking; discard marinade
4. Top chicken with feta cheese, tzatziki sauce, and olives.