Grilled Honey Glazed Chicken and Peppers
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 whole bone-in chicken breasts
- Olive oil, for grilling
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 3 red jalapeno peppers
- Parsley, for garnish
Whisk honey and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Coat both sides of chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the breasts for 7 to 10 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Brush honey glaze on both sides of chicken while cooking.
In a saucepan, heat oil. Cook all four types of peppers for about 5-8 minutes, or until lightly charred on all sides. Serve on plate and garnish chicken with parsley.