Grilled Honey, Lime and Sriracha Chicken Skewers
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1/4 C plus 2 Tbs. honey
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 3 Tbs. fresh lime juice, from 2 limes
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Sriracha sauce
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Tbs. cilantro, chopped and extra for garnish
- Limes, sliced into wedges
In a blender, combine soy sauce, honey, oil, lime juice, garlic, Sriracha and salt. Blend until completely smooth. Pour 1/2 cup of the mixture into a small bowl and refrigerate.
Put the chicken and remaining marinade in a bag and seal tightly. Refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Remove the chicken from the marinade and place onto skewers. Grill the chicken skewers until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Use the 1/2 cup marinade as dipping sauce. Serve warm garnish with lime wedges and cilantro.