- 1 Tbs. butter, melted
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp. red chile powder
- 4 tsp. soy sauce
- 2-3 tsp. bottled hot pepper sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 C. pecan halves (or assorted whole nuts)
- Combine melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, chile powder, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce, garlic, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add nuts; toss to coat evenly. Transfer to a 13-by-9-inch foil pan.
- Arrange mesquite or hickory chips over charcoal or place them in a small foil tray and set on gas coals.
- Grill nuts over indirect, very low heat for about 25 minutes or until nuts are dry and crisp, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; cool.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Around The Web