Grilled Peach Jam
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 lb peaches (8 to 10), peeled, halved, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 3 C sugar
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
1. Slice the peaches into sections removing the skin and pit. Lay on a grill pan over medium heat until brown spots appear.
2. Add the grilled peaches to a food processor and puree.
3. Pour the puree blend into a sauce pan. Add the lemon juice and sugar and cook until it comes to a boil.
4. Seal in clean, hot jar and process in a hot water bath for 20 minutes. Refrigerate for 24 hours.