Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Herb Grilled Green Beans
- 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 Tbs. Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 8 oz. green beans, trimmed
- 1 small onion, sliced into 1-inch-thick rounds
- 1 pouch Bertolli® Premium Sun Ripened Tomato & Olive Pasta Sauce, heated according to package directions
Brush pork with 1 tablespoon olive oil, then sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon thyme and, if desired, salt and black pepper. Grill or broil pork until done, about 15 minutes. Remove pork to cutting board and let rest; slice.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, toss vegetables with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. On grill rack, grill or broil vegetables until tender. Cut onions into bite-sized pieces. Toss vegetables with heated Sauce and remaining 1/2 teaspoon thyme. On serving plates, evenly divide vegetable mixture, then top with pork.From Bertolli.com.