Grilled Rosemary Pork
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 tsp. coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ C. onions, sliced
- 1/2 C. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 lbs. boneless pork loin roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- fresh rosemary sprigs
Mix garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, onions, and tomatoes in a bowl.
Toss pork in garlic mixture.
Heat griddle to medium- high heat and oil generously.
Place pork on griddle. Cook 20 minutes or until thermometer inserted into pork registers 155°F. Turn pieces periodically throughout coking.
Remove from heat.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.