Grilled Zucchini Roll Ups
5 min preparation + 3 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lg. zucchini
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 oz. herbed goat cheese
- 1 1/2 oz. (about 7 or 8) kalamata olives, finely chopped
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Slice strips lengthwise from the zucchini.
- Brush both sides of the zucchini pieces liberally with olive oil. Season well with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook until the zucchini is very tender, but not mushy, about 3 minutes per side, moving the pieces during cooking to ensure even browning.
- Remove zucchini from the grill. Drape the zucchini pieces on the rack to cool.
- Place goat cheese in a medium bowl. Stir olives into the goat cheese.
- Spread a layer of the goat cheese mixture onto one side of each zucchini piece. Gently roll each piece of zucchini. Serve.
Around The Web