Ground Beef Cheesy Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tbs Basil
- 1 can Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Dried Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 3 cups Uncooked Medium Egg Noodles
- 5 Onions, chopped
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese, 3 oz, softened
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 4 oz
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, 4 oz
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, 4 oz
Cook beef in large skillet over medium heat, stirring often, 8 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink.
Stir in diced tomatoes with basil. Bring to boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Remove form heat.
Preheat oven to 350. Cook egg noodles in boiling salted water as pkg. directs. Drain.
Stir together hot cooked noodles, chopped onions and cream cheese until blended. Spoon noodle mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. top with beef mixture; sprinkle with shredded cheeses in order listed.
Bake, covered, at 350 for 35 minutes.
Uncover and bake 5 more minutes.
Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.