Ham and Cheese Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly chopped
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 8 oz. pkg provolone cheese, sliced
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Jar of Alfredo Sauce
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Grease a casserole dish with oil.
Add in pasta, ham, and onion and mix together.
Pour alfredo sauce over the pasta and add cheeses on top.
Bake in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes on 350 degrees or until cheese is melted.