Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 8 oz. can Pillsbury® crescent dinner rolls
- 8 slices ham
- 4 Cheddar cheese, sliced, cut into 4 strips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham. Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
- 2 Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury.
Around The Web