Ham and Egg Crescent Bake
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 8 oz. can Pillsbury® crescent dinner rolls
- 4 eggs
- 1 C. diced cooked ham, diced
- 1/4 C. red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 C. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Separate or cut dough into 2 long rectangles. Press rectangles in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of ungreased 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal).
- 2 In bowl, beat eggs; pour into dough-lined pan. Top with ham, bell pepper and cheese.
- 3 Bake at 375 degrees 15 to 20 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury.
Around The Web