Ham and Mango Quesadillas
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 Tbs. butter
- 4 flour tortillas (8 in.)
- 2 C. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 med. mango, peeled and cubed, divided
- 1/4 lb. thick-sliced deli ham, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 6 tsp. minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 3/4 C. salsa
- 4 dollops sour cream, optional
Spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Place tortillas, butter side down, on a griddle. Sprinkle each with 1/2 cup cheese, 3 tablespoons mango, 1/4 cup ham and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
Combine salsa and remaining mango and cilantro; serve with quesadillas. Garnish with sour cream if desired.