Ham and Potato Skillet
- 1/2 lb. fresh green beans cut into 1-inch pieces, or one 9-oz. package frozen cut green beans
- 1 C. water
- 1 8-oz. carton plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 Tbs. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp. dried dillweed
- 1 lb. small potatoes
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1-1/2 C. cubed fully cooked ham (8 oz.)
Slice potatoes; halve any large slices.
2. In a large skillet cook potatoes and fresh green beans, if using, in water, covered, about 15 minutes or until potatoes and beans are tender. (If using frozen beans, add to potatoes the last 5 minutes of cooking.) Drain well.
3. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan stir together yogurt, flour, mustard, dillweed, and pepper. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Pour over vegetables in skillet. Stir in ham. Heat through.
Yield: 4 servings.