Ham and Swiss Roll Christmas Tree Tower
Serving Size / Yield
- 2/3 lb. deli smoked deli ham
- 1/3 lb. swiss cheese
- Jar of olive oil mayonnaise
- Package of garden herb flour tortillas
- Spread a spoonful of mayonnaise in the center of the tortilla.
- Evenly place 4 pieces of ham.
- On top of the ham place 2 pieces of Swiss cheese.
- Gently wrap up your tortilla.
- Cut 1-inch bite sized pieces from the tortilla rollup.
- Use a toothpick to help keep the tortillas firmly rolled.
- On a platter stack the rollups to create a Christmas tree shape.
Around The Web