Ham Salad with Scallions
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 c of diced ham
- 3 hard boiled and chopped eggs
- 1/4 c of sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 c of real mayo
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- A dash of cayenne
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp of minced onion, celery and red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- A c of chopped scallions
1. Take a large bowl and mix together your salt, pepper and cayenne. Add as much as you feel needed.
2. Take all of your ingredients and mix them into the large bowl.
3. Add more salt, pepper and cayenne where you feel fit.
4. Mix them thoroughly and then set this to chill for a few minutes in the refrigerator.
5. After taking this out of the refrigerator, you want to scoop some into Italian bread and serve.