Ham, Spinach, and Artichoke Spread
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 10-ounce pack of cooked spinach, thawed and drained till dry
- 1 10-ounce pack of artichoke hearts, cooked, chopped and drained
- 1 10-ounce pack of chipped ham or any ham sliced finely
- 8-ounce pack of cream cheese
- 8-ounce of sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 onion chopped finely
- Mint for garnishing
- Crackers or bread
1. In a large pan, sweat the onions without oil and then add the spinach and artichoke hearts. Mix well till heated and cooked through.
2. Season the mixture and tip into a processor.
3. Add the cream cheese and sour cream and pulse till mixed well
4. Pour out into a dip bowl and add the ham and mix well
5. Check the seasoning to ensure the mixture is seasoned well.
6. Serve with crackers or toasted bread.