Hash Browns Supreme
- 2 2 lb. pkg. frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 5 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 10 oz. cans cream of chicken condensed soup, undiluted
- 4 C. sour cream
- 2 small green peppers, chopped
- 2 small sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Spoon equal amounts into two 9x13" baking pans. Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 25 minutes longer or until heated through. This dish can be prepared the day before and kept in the refrigerator. Remove from the fridge one half hour before baking.
Yield: 24 servings
Substitutions: Cream of celery, cream of mushroom or any favorite creamed soup can be used.