Hawaiian Sunset Cake
- 1 box orange cake mix
- 1 small box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 small box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 11/2 C. skim milk
- 1 15 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 8 oz. carton sour cream
- 1 12 oz. pkg. frozen coconut
- 2 C. Splenda
Mix ingredients together and pour into three greased and floured cake pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until cake tests done.
To make filling, combine ingredients. Reserve 1 C. of the mixture to mix with whipped topping later to cover cake. Spread remaining filling between layers and on top of cake. Combine the 1 C. reserved filling with 8-oz. container of light whipped topping and cover the entire cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.