Healthy Chocolate Buttercream
Serving Size / Yield
- 2/3 C. sweet potato, mashed
- 1/2 C. dates, pitted
- 1/4 C. cocoa powder
- 3 Tbs.coconut oil
- 2 Tbs. nut butter
- 1/2 C. coconut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder to create a syrup.
- Blend together the dates and milk until smooth.
- Add the sweet potato, nut butter, and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate-coconut syrup mix until smooth.
- Use right away or store in the fridge.
Around The Web