Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 C. coconut oil, room temperature
- 6 Tbs. Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose whole wheat flour
- 14-oz. sweetened condensed coconut milk (to make this, boil and cool 4 C. coconut milk and 2/3 C. sugar substitute)
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips (sugar free, if available)
line a 9x9 square pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray liberally. Make sure the parchment goes up the sides of the pan.
In a strand mixer, mix the coconut oil with the brown sugar blend until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and continue to mix until combined. Lower speed of mixer to low, and slowly add alternating amounts of the flour and sweetened condensed coconut milk. Fold in the chocolate chips until blended.
Press the mixture into the lined and greased pan, making sure to spread evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours until firm. Alternatively, freeze for 1 1/2 hours. Cut into squares and serve.