Healthy Orange Jello Salad with Whipped Topping
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/3 C. water
- 1/3 C. Splenda
- 2 Tbs. cider vinegar
- 1 C. unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 3 oz. sugar-free orange Jello
- 2 C. fat free non dairy whipped topping
- 1 C. low fat cottage cheese
- 1 sm. can mandarin oranges
Mix together the Splenda, water, vinegar and 1 cup crushed pineapple. Bring to a boil. Add the orange Jello mix. Mix well until dissolved. Let the Jello cool until it starts to set. Fold in the whipped topping and 1 cup cottage cheese, then add the mandarin oranges.
For extra texture, you can substitute 1 cup your choice of nuts.