Healthy Waldorf Salad
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/4 C. light mayonnaise
- 1/4 C. reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 C. seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1 C. raw cabbage, shredded finely
- 2 celery stalks, minced finely
- 4 Macintosh apples, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/8 tsp. grated lemon or orange rind
- 2 Tbs. chopped walnuts
In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, mayonnaise, and sour cream until well combined. Add the remaining ingredients except the walnuts and toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Just before serving, sprinkle chopped walnuts over the top.
Yield: 8 (1 C.) Servings.