Hearty Chicken & Sausage Dinner
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. chicken tenderloins
- 1 lb. Polish sausage
- 2 onions, chopped
- one 31-oz. can pork and beans, liquid reserved
- one 15-oz. can ranch-style beans, drained
- one 15-oz. great northern beans, drained
- one 15-oz. can butter beans, drained
- 1 C. ketchup
- 1 C. packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbs. vinegar
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled.
In a skillet, brown chicken in a little oil and place in a crockpot sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Add sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces, onions, beans, ketchup, brown sugar, and vinegar. Stir gently. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. When ready to serve, sprinkle crumbled bacon over top.