Hearty Mashed Cauliflower with Crispy Ridged Top
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 head cauliflower, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 small (or 1/2 medium) onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 1/2 Tbs. butter
- 1/3 C. sour cream
- 1/4 C. grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 C. grated parmesan cheese
- Dash of sea salt
- Dash of ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse cauliflower and chop into florets.
- Place in a baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl combine melted butter, sour cream, cheeses, and seasoning.
- Pour over the cauliflower.
- Using a fork ridge the top of the mixture.
- Bake until golden brown.
Around The Web