Hearty Vegetable Blend Beef Stew
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 lbs. chuck meat, cut into cubes
- 1/4 C flour
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 C beef stock
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 C green beans, halved
- 1 large onion, chopped into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 can diced tomatoes
Coat both sides of meat with flour. Heat olive oil in a pan and cook meat for 4 minutes, or until both sides are brown. Place meat in crockpot.
Add all the other ingredients to the crockpot and combine. Cover and cook on low for six to eight hours. Place in bowl and serve warm.