Serving Size / Yield
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbs. Non-Fat Plain Voskos Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped parsley
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped chives
- ½ tsp. finely chopped fresh basil, or ¼ teaspoon crushed dried basil
- ¼ tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary, or 1/8 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbs. butter
- 1 sprig parsley
In a mixing bowl beat the eggs with a fork or whisk.Add the yogurt, parsley, chives, basil, rosemary, and salt and pepper and mix well.
In a small skillet melt the butter over high heat and swirl it around in the pan.
Pour in the egg mixture and reduce the heat to moderate. Run a thin spatula under the egg mixture as soon as it begins to set and lift to allow the uncooked portion to flow underneath. When the mixture is set, fold it over.
Transfer to heated plate and serve at once, garnished with the parsley sprig.
Recipe courtesy of Voskos Greek Yogurt.