Herb Seasoned Sausage, Sweet Onion and Celery Stuffing
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 pound hot Italian pork sausage, casing removed
- 1 med. sweet onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 3/4 C. Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic )
- 6 C. Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Add the onion and celery to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the broth and heat to a boil. Remove the skillet from the heat. Add the stuffing and parsley and mix lightly.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.