Herbed Grilled Chicken Salad
- 1 grilled chicken breast (leftover), chopped
- 1/4 C. white onion, chopped
- 1 piece roasted bell pepper, diced
- 5 green olives with pimento, diced
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 Tbs. salad dressing (i.e. Durkee's Famous Salad Dressing)
- Greek seasoning (i.e. Cavander's Greek Seasoning)
- dash (1 tsp.) Tony's Chachere's
- 1-2 basil leaves, chopped
- handful fresh parsley, chopped
Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl (the order doesn't matter). Chill for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
Serve over mixed greens and sliced homegrown tomatoes on the side.
Around The Web