Hershey Stuffed Cookies
2 hour preparation + 15 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 C. granulated sugar
- 3/4 C. light packed brown sugar
- 2 lg. eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 C. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/2 C. chocolate chips
- 12 Hershey Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until well combined.
- Mix flour, salt and soda into a large bowl. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips. Refrigerate overnight or at least 2 hours.
- Wrap dough around Hershey kisses, do not press dough down.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until baked through.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before eatng.
Around The Web