Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size / Yield
- 6 cups Water
- 3 Chicken Breasts, Chopped
- 2 Carrots, cut into 2" pieces
- 2 Onions, peeled and each cut into 8 wedges
- 8 Springs of Flat-leaf Parsley
- 1½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1½ cups Spaghetti Noodles
In a large pot, bring and water to a boil over high heat.
Add in carrots, onions, parsley sprigs, chicken, bay leaves,salt, and black pepper.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and let simmer 1 hour or until the carrots are tender and chicken is no longer pink.
Remove and discard the bay leaves and parsley sprigs from the soup.
Add noodles to the soup and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the noodles are tender.