Serving Size / Yield
- 2 jalapeno chilies or 2 Tbs. canned chopped green chilies
- 2 ripe large avocados
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 med. tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 bag tortilla chips, if desired
Remove stems from, seeds and membranes from chilies; chop chilies. Cut avocados lengthwise in half; remove pit and peel. In medium bowl, mash avocados with fork.
Stir in chilies and remaining ingredients except chips until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors. Serve with tortilla chips.