Homemade Hot Pockets
15 min preparation + 10 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 premade pie crust
- 1/2 C. pepperoni
- 1/2 C. pizza sauce
- 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut pie crusts into 2×3 rectangles.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of pizza sauce followed by 2 to 3 pepperonis and mozzarella onto one of the rectangles, leave about 1/4 inch of space before the edge.
- Seal the edges together with a fork.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool before serving.
Around The Web