Homemade Leek Pizza
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil, divided
- 2 Leeks, well-rinsed and thinly sliced (white and light green parts
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Minced Fresh Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Minced Fresh Rosemary
- 1 lb Premade pizza crust
- 1 Yukon Gold Potato, sliced as thinly as possible
- 2 cups Shredded Fontina Cheese
- 1/2 cup Jalapenos
- 1/2 cup Green Pepper, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
Start by preheating the oven to 475 degrees.
In a large skillet, heat 2 tbs. of olive oil.
Add in leeks, salt, and pepper.
Cook for about 5 minutes or until softened.
Next, add in garlic and rosemary and cook for 2 minutes.
Assemble the pizza crust in pizza pan or on pizza peel.
Start arranging a thin layer of potato slices over the dough and add the leek mixture evenly over that.
Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
Add the jalapenos and green pepper on top of the cheese.
Use the remaining tbs of olive oil to drizzle on top of the pizza.
Put in the oven.
Bake for about12-17 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
Remove and let cool about 5 minutes.
Cut into slices.