Homemade Lemon Iced Tea
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 quarts of water
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 ounces of lemon juice
- 2 bags of tea
1. First, you want to take your 2 quarts of water and put it in a pot to boil.
2. When your pot is starting to boil, you then want to take your eat bags and put them into the water. Then you want to take the pot's lid and put this over the pot for at least 60 minutes.
3. After the hour is up, you want to remove your tea bags and start to pour your measured out sugar and lemon juice.
4. Stir continuously until the sugar looks like it's fully dissolved.
5. Now you can put your tea into a container and put it in the fridge with ice!