Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pkg Your Favorite Ravioli or Tortellini
- 4-6 Tbsp Salt, or to taste
- 1 can Tomato Paste
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 1 can Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 can Rotel Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Each Salt & Pepper, or to taste
- 6 oz Cream Cheese, cut up
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Raw Baby Spinach
Cook pasta as instructed.
In a separate pot, while the pasta is cooking, combine the tomato paste and hot water and whisk together.
Next, add Rotel tomatoes, tomato sauce, and seasonings.
Bring to a slight boil over medium heat, then reduce to a simmer.
Now add the cheeses and spinach.
Make sure to stir occasionally.
Cook the sauce until the raviolis are done.
Drain pasta and serve with sauce on top.