Hot Chocolate with Fresh Cinnamon Whipped Cream
Serving Size / Yield
- 6 oz. bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 C. boiling water
- 1 1/2 C. milk
- 1 C. Light Cool Whip
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- Put Cool Whip into a small bowl and add a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg to the bowl. Stir it up until flavors mix together.
- Place the chocolate in a small saucepan.
- Pour half of the boiling water over the chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Stir and whisk the rest of boiling water and milk into the saucepan.
- Pour hot chocolate into a large mug and top it off with your cinnamon cream mix.
Around The Web