Hot Dog and Bean Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 16 oz. can baked beans
- 1 15 oz. can whole kernel corn
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 Tbs. yellow mustard
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 lb. hot dogs, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 slices American cheese, halved
- Sauté onion and green pepper in vegetable oil for 5 minutes.
- Stir in beans, corn, tomato sauce, chili powder, and mustard.
- Add sliced hot dogs and stir.
- Pour hot dog and beans mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Arrange cheese slices on top and bake 5 minutes.
Around The Web