Hot Dog Pasta Bake
Serving Size / Yield
- 8 oz. shell macaroni
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs.butter
- 1 16 oz. pkg. hot dogs
- 1 1/2 C. spaghetti sauce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 4 oz. can mushrooms
- 1 8 oz. carton sour cream
- 1/2 C. provolone cheese, shredded
- 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook macaroni.
- Cook onion and garlic in butter over medium heat until tender.
- Add hot dogs and cook until browned.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato and mushrooms. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and half of the cheeses.
- Stir mixture into the pasta and pour into a casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake uncovered for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Around The Web