"Hubby's Favorite" Magic Cookie Bars
- 1/2 C. butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened milk
- 1 3-oz. bag flaked coconut
- 1 6-oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 C. chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 if you use a glass dish.) In 13x9-inch baking dish, melt butter. Sprinkle crumbs over butter. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Top evenly with chocolate morsels, coconut, and nuts. Press down gently. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool thoroughly before cutting.