Hungarian-Style Chicken and Noodles
- 3-3/4 C. (6 oz.) medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 2 C. chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1-1/2 C. cottage cheese
- 1-1/2 C. dairy sour cream
- 1/2 C. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 C. finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook noodles according to package directions for 4 minutes; drain. In large bowl, stir together remaining ingredients except 1/4 C. cheddar cheese. Stir in hot noodles; spoon into 2 quart baking dish. Bake 20 minutes; sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Sprinkle generously with paprika. Bake 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Yield: 4 to 6 Servings.