Serving Size / Yield
- 1 package no boil lasagna noodles
- 2 15-oz. jars punjab spinach sauce
- one 16-oz. bag frozen chopped spinach
- 1 C. frozen peas, thawed
- one 15-oz. container fresh ricotta cheese
- one 15-oz. bag shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly oil a baking pan and spread a few tablespoons of spinach sauce over the bottom. Top with a layer of lasagna noodles. Thaw spinach, drain, and combine in a bowl with peas and remaining spinach sauce. Layer 1/4 of the mixture over noodles, then 1/3 of the ricotta and another layer of noodles. Repeat 2 more times. Spread remaining 1/4 of spinach mixture on noodles and top with mozzarella. Cover loosely with foil and bake for about 25 minutes. Remove foil and cook for another 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
Click here for more lasagna recipes with ricotta cheese!