Indulgent No-Bake Christmas Fruitcake
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 14 oz. can condensed milk
- 1 16 oz. bag mini-marshmallows
- 1 16 oz. box graham crackers, crushed
- 4 C. pecans, chopped
- 1 1/3 C. flaked coconut
- 2 C. dried apricot, chopped
- 2 C. maraschino cherries, drained very well (dab with paper towel)
- 1/2 cup brandy
Thoroughly spray 10 mini loaf pans with cooking spray. In a 2 quart saucepan, heat the condensed milk and marshmallows over medium-low heat. Continue stirring constantly.
Remove the mixture from the heat once it's combined.
In another bowl, combine the crushed graham cracker, chopped pecans, coconut, apricots, and cherries. Add the brandy to the condensed milk mix and pour into the fruit and crumbs. Mix well using a wooden spoon or your hands.
Transfer the mix evenly into the 10 loaf pans and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.